Humans of Judaism is one of the leading brands in Jewish Media. With hundreds of thousands of followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., the brand has become an ambassador of Judaism with its successful promotion of positivity within the global community.
Join the experience.
Make an impact.
Be a part of something special.
Create on-trend content for a wide audience.
Gain unique experience.
Calling All Foodies!
Are you a total foodie? Who doesn’t love guilt free pictures of decadent foods. Let’s cover calorie-free food photos and share it together. It’s easy to get involved. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to share in the Foods of Judaism culture, create positive impact and gain social media/branding experience. So, let’s get started!
- Must have Jewish Pride!
- Should be a follower of Humans of Judaism/Foods of Judaism with a direct understanding of the brand.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Must be a creative self-starter, ability to stay on brand with new ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail, foodie, Jewish food knowledge and basically know all the yummy foods people are talking about.
- Social media experience preferred (could even be a successful personal account!).
How to Apply:
- Email email@example.com.
- Subject of your email should be: Foods of Judaism Contributor.
- Email should include the following:
- Full Name, Current location of residence.
- Email address/Instagram handle/Facebook link.
- Describe your previous media experience and relevant information.
- Answer why you want to contribute to Humans of Judaism and what makes you a good fit.
- Send a link to or attach any relevant work, preferably humorous and on brand.
- How soon are you ready to get started?
All qualified applicants are welcome, good luck!
This is an unpaid internship opportunity that provides significant exposure, experience and a lot of fun!