8. Drake shares a game of Dreidel on his Instagram
7. Tradition is AWESOME!
To educate us on our Jewish heritage, my dad has cooked latkes tonight. So far I've learned breakfast for dinner is AWESOME.
— Annie Stamell (@stamos) December 28, 2011
6. Zooey Deschanel’s Menorah
5. And Fried Stuff.
I feel like I understand now why Chanukah happens when it does. We could all use a little light right now. And fried stuff.
— Jess Zimmerman (@j_zimms) December 9, 2012
4. Paula Abdul’s Hanukkah Wishes
— Paula Abdul (@PaulaAbdul) December 6, 2015
3. When Major League Baseball Tries To Figure Out How to Say Chanukah
Trying to figure out if it’s Chanukah or Hanukkah … pic.twitter.com/bKEnBgE4UU
— MLB GIFS (@MLBGIFs) December 25, 2016
2. Mayim Bialik’s Beautiful Menorah and Beautiful Wishes
1. We Can All Agree, 8 Days of Battery Would Be a Miracle
Imagine if ur cell phone battery was on 10% and it lasted for 8 days. Now you understand Chanukah.
— @holyghostnyc (@HolyGhostNYC) December 24, 2016