Humans of Judaism is one of the leading brands in Jewish Media. With hundreds of thousands of followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., it has become an ambassador of Judaism with its successful promotion of positivity within the Jewish community. Memes of Judaism is devoted to just enjoying a good laugh!
So Let’s Go Funny People!
Do you have a great sense of humor? If you have ever been anywhere near Facebook or Instagram, I am sure that you know what a meme is. Creating original content and punchlines is not as easy as it looks. If you think you know how to hit the mark while staying on brand, let’s hear from you! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to share in the Memes of Judaism experience, create positive/humorous impact and gain social media/branding experience. So, let’s get started!
- Must have Jewish Pride and a great sense of humor!
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Must be a creative self-starter, ability to stay on brand with new ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail, Jewish humor, pop-culture and current events.
- Social media experience preferred (could even be a successful personal account!).
How to Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject of your email should be: Memes of Judaism Contributor.
- Email should include the following:
- Full Name, Current location of residence.
- Email address/Instagram handle/Facebook link.
- Describe your previous media experience and relevant information.
- Answer why you want to contribute to Humans of Judaism and what makes you a good fit.
- Send a link to or attach any relevant work, preferably humorous and on brand.
- How soon are you ready to get started?
All qualified applicants are welcome, good luck!
This is an unpaid internship opportunity that provides significant exposure, experience and a lot of fun!